The right business convertible for working remotely
Starting under 1kg¹, the HP Elite Dragonfly gives a new level of freedom to those on the go. It also allows you to work from anywhere with extended battery life and stay connected with optional gigabit-class 4G LTE² and gigabit-speed Wi-Fi ³,⁴,⁵
HP Elite Dragonfly provides mobility beyond expectation in an exquisitely crafted x360 touch laptop
COLLABORATION AND MOBILITY
Speakers and Software with Bang and Olufsen Sound and HP Noise Cancellation software
Full HD Webcam
for high resolution collaboration
World Facing Mic
for improved noise cancellation Skype for Business® Certified
HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard
lets you answer, mute/ unmute, and more
Lighter than air
HP Elite Dragonfly provides mobility beyond expectation in an exquisitely crafted x360 touch laptop.
HP’s lightest compact business convertible*, HP Elite Dragonfly goes everywhere.
ONE OF THE MOST SUSTAINABLE LAPTOPS
The HP Elite Dragonfly is HP’s first notebook with ocean bound plastic material6
Over 82% of all mechanical parts made of recycled materials. Elite Dragonfly contains ocean-bound plastics in the speaker covers, and the outer box packaging is 100% sustainably sourced6.
The chassis of the laptop is made of 90% recycled magnesium. Then, the keyboard is made of 50% recycled plastics from DVDs. Even the trackpad uses some recycled materials.
Work with peace of mind
Security features from HP work together to create an always-on, always-acting, resilient defence. From the BIOS to the browser, above and below the OS, these constantly evolving solutions help protect your PC from threats.
HP Privacy Camera7
Never wonder if someone is watching, just close the shutter.
Integrated privacy screen
Instantly block prying eyes using HP Sure View Gen38.
HP Multi-Factor Authenticate Gen3
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors, including fingerprints and facial recognition9.
|Processor:||Intel® CoreTM i7-8665U vPro® processor with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Maximum Memory:||16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM|
|Internal Storage:||1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Graphics:||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Display:||13.3″ diagonal 4K IPS BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen, 550 nits, 72% NTSC (3840 x 2160)|
|Battery Type:||HP Long Life 4-cell, 56 Wh Li-ion|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||1.61 x 30.43 x 19.75 cm|
|Weight:||Starting at 0.99 kg (Weight will vary by configuration.)|
* Based on compact business convertibles with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ I U series processor, Windows Pro OS, vPro® and a convertible non-detachable under 59 cubic inches as of August 2019.
- Based on competitors as of August 2019 of convertible, non-detachable with Windows Pro OS and 8th Gen U series Intel® vPro® processors. Lightest based on weight.
- Gigabit class 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
- Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
- By weight. Mechanical parts include chassis, speaker box, keycap mechanism, battery frame and other small mechanical parts. Applies to Dragonfly Family starting January 2020. Notebook speaker enclosure component made with 5% ocean bound plastic as of August 2019. Outer box packaging supplied by Forest Stewardship Council certified vendors.
- HP Privacy Camera only available PCs equipped with HD or IR camera and must be installed at the factory.
- HP Sure View Gen3 integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
- HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors require an Intel® vPro® processor.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.