Gsuite to office 365 Hervey Bay migration services
Migration to Microsoft 365 can be daunting for some clients having all your accounts migrated and working on a new platform can be a challenge. Pc Tech It Solutions makes moving to 365 a manageable task.
We back up and migrate all your mail, move your data, and set up Sharepoint for collaboration with staff with our remote support we can support all staff locally and internationally.
Migrate mailboxes from Exchange Server
For migrations from an existing on-premises Exchange Server environment, an administrator can migrate all email, calendar, and contacts from user mailboxes to Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
There are three types of email migrations that can be made from an Exchange Server:
- Migrate all mailboxes at once (cutover migration) or Express migrationUse this type of migration if you’re running Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, or Exchange 2013, and if there are fewer than 2000 mailboxes.
- Migrate mailboxes in batches (staged migration)Use this type of migration if you’re running Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007, and there are more than 2,000 mailboxes.
- Migrate using an integrated Exchange Server and Microsoft 365 or Office 365 environment (hybrid)Use this type of migration to maintain both on-premises and online mailboxes for your organization and to gradually migrate users and email to Microsoft 365 or Office 365. Use this type of migration if:
- You have Exchange 2010 and more than 150-2,000 mailboxes.
- You have Exchange 2010 and want to migrate mailboxes in small batches over time.
- You have Exchange 2013 or later.
If your organization has many large PST files, you can use the Import Service to migrate email data to Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
You can use the Import Service to either upload the PST files through a network, or to mail the PST files in a drive that you prepare.
You can use the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) to migrate user email from Gmail, Exchange, Outlook.com, and other email systems that support IMAP migration. When you migrate the user’s email by using IMAP migration, only the items in the users’ inbox or other mail folders are migrated. Contacts, calendar items, and tasks can’t be migrated with IMAP, but they can be by a user.
IMAP migration also doesn’t create mailboxes in Microsoft 365 or Office 365. You’ll have to create a mailbox for each user before you migrate their email.
. After the email migration is done, any new mail sent to the source email isn’t migrated.
Users can import their own email, contacts, and other mailbox information to Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
If none of the types of migrations described will work for your organization, consider working PC Tech It solutins to migrate email to Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
Call our office on 0429929971